- Leverage Partner data to track system usage progress while proactively engaging with Partners to maintain momentum and course correct as required.
- Build trusted relationships with key stakeholders within Facilisgroup and the Partner organization to facilitate all areas of support directly related to Partner Growth.
- Will review the progress of Partner Growth and ensure that milestones and KPIs are met, and that Partners are successful.
- Drive revenue by cross selling services within the community.
- Introduce, demonstrate, and sell new products and services to the partner community.
- Be responsible for the retention of partners and recognition of at-risk characteristics and red flags.
- Be able to identify potential in accounts by studying current business, evaluating additional needs of our partners and analyzing opportunities
- Have an inquisitive nature and desire for continued self-improvement, ask questions, and know when to challenge the status quo.
- Have a high degree of autonomy and drive, with a customer-first mentality, solving problems and delivering solutions that make a difference.
Education & Experience:
- A team player mindset with both stellar written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree and 1- 2 Yrs. Account Management Experience or Equivalent Industry Experience and 2+ Yrs. in a similar role.
- Successfully demonstrated success meeting sales targets and exceeding set quotas
- Promotional Products Industry experience a plus
- E-Comm or Online Stores Experience a plus
- Assertive and positive attitude
- Ethical approach to business
- Competitive drive
- Proven leadership abilities