- Communicate vision and direction to the development team and stakeholders
- Assist with management of the product backlog for your team and provide elaboration on user stories
- Define sprint stories, goals, and priorities, and establish user acceptance criteria
- Determine team velocity and assist in forecasting future sprints and deliverability
- Collaborate with other product owners, the product manager, user experience designers, and customers to understand user’s needs, desires, and pain points
- Work closely with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value and ROI
- Become an SME in the product and contribute to its vision
- Assist with the mitigation of impediments impacting developers to ensure successful completion of sprints
- Act as a product champion within the company
- Have some experience in software requirement gathering.
- Have some experience with CRM / order management software products.
- Are a natural problem solver with a drive for continual self-development.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience collecting software requirements
- Working knowledge of SCRUM is an asset
- Some knowledge of web development platforms, databases, and infrastructure
- Exemplary people and communication skills
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Team player attitude
- Solutions oriented
- Ability to multi-task, work independently, and close attention to detail
- Working knowledge of the Promotional Products industry is an asset