- Work as part of and contribute to the success of an agile team.
- Work closely with Product Management and User Experience Design teams to build pixel perfect, beautiful user interfaces and experiences.
- Build out the frontend foundation of new projects.
- Maintain new and existing projects.
- Translate user stories and use-cases into functional code and features.
- Coach and mentor team members in best practices.
- Continually improve skills and expand product domain knowledge.
- Contribute to the hiring process for new developers.
- Skilled in one or more frontend frameworks, such as Angular, React, Vue, Blazor, etc.
- Knowledge of UI performance testing frameworks/technologies.
- Extensive experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Experience working with REST / OData APIs or similar EDIs.
- Experience with user interface design and pixel perfect implementations.
- Keen attention to detail.
What helps to catch our eye:
- You have successful experience working in small development teams, and you have been a solo front-end developer on a project at least once in your career.
- When it comes to your user interface implementation, you feel that “Good” is not enough.
- You are incredibly detail oriented, care about quality, and finding the best solution to a problem.
- You are confident enough to accurately estimate work presented to you by a Product Owner and deliver on commitments to a sprint.
- You have a high degree of autonomy and drive with a customer-first mentality.
- You have an inquisitive nature, ask questions, and know when to challenge.
- You have a demonstrable record of becoming a domain expert for the products you have worked on.
Nice-to-have (but not essential):
- Experience working on SaaS products.
- Familiarity with C# and the Microsoft development stack and tools.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field; or,
- 5+ years’ commercial experience as a frontend developer.