- Use documents to verify, record, and process transactions.
- Maintain accurate and complete financial records, including ledgers, journals, invoices, receipts, and information related to clients and vendors.
- Lead the month end close process
- Actively participate in the annual audit process
- Ensure proper internal controls are in place and enforced
- Prepare regularly scheduled and ad hoc financial reports, reconciliations, etc.
- Have an inquisitive nature and desire for continued self-improvement, ask questions, and know when to challenge the status quo.
- Have a high degree of autonomy and drive, with a customer-first mentality, solving problems and delivering solutions that make a difference.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA a plus.
- Understanding of accounting principles and internal controls
- Attention to detail, organized
- Exceptional time management, communication, and problem- solving skills.
- Strong math and research skills.
- Basic computer skills with knowledge of financial software and Microsoft Excel.
- The ability to accurately and efficiently analyze data.