- Empathize, define, and ideate – Help to define new projects from the ground up.
- Research – Use data from our UX Researcher, end-user feedback, business requirements, technical considerations, primary research you help conduct, and industry experts to deliver a user experience that surpasses expectations.
- Create and show solutions – Produce the full range of sketch to pixel-perfect design specifications for user flow processes including prototypes, mockups, and other visual designs using tools such as Adobe XD, Photoshop/Illustrator, and Milanote.
- Communicate clearly – Present your work to the Product Team, UI Developers, and Stakeholders explaining your rationale, validation, and vision.
- Collaborate – Work as an independent designer to a dedicated product team, while providing mentorship and receiving support from a core team of fellow UX/UI Designers.
- Define visual standards – Prepare, maintain, follow, and expand on UI style guides, visual strategies, page layouts, processes, icons, and color palettes using Adobe XD libraries.
- Analyze and improve – Work with and improve the user experience offered by both our legacy and modern software, providing wireframes, storyboards, mock-ups and/or prototypes for UX improvements that are validated through research and testing.
- Work alongside an Agile Development Team – Work closely with software engineers to ensure your designs are implemented and functionally complete to a high standard of polish and assist with usability testing.
- A deep understanding of UX/UI fundamentals and best practices (research, prototyping, validation, mobile first ideologies) as well as visual design (typography, information design, color and layout) to bring business-oriented web applications to life
- Experience working on web applications from conception of an idea through development team execution and beyond
- Experience working with existing research, conducting your own research, presenting results, and using those results to be innovative and delightful where appropriate
- Experience defining, working within, and expanding upon design systems
- Fluency in design software (Adobe XD, Figma, Sketch, or similar tools)
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Previous work on CRM, Order Management, ERP, or E-Commerce web applications
- Experience with UX Writing and/or Content Strategy
Education & Experience:
- A minimum of 5+ years of proven and demonstrable experience as a UX/UI Designer