Software Engineer I
The ideal candidate for this role will join the Syncore engineering team. The Syncore team is responsible for re-engineering and overhauling our legacy end-to-end order management, CRM, marketing, and reporting SaaS solutions. You’ll work alongside our experienced Product and UX team to build out the front-end of reimagined features.
Facilisgroup is a leading technology provider in the Promotional Products (promo) industry. We build software-as-a-service solutions that help promo distributors become more efficient and grow their sales. Over $1 billion of sales are processed through Facilisgroup’s technologies every year.
Facilisgroup is a fast-moving, fast growing, innovative SaaS company located in Brentwood, Missouri.
- Care about the quality of your team’s work and their success.
- Care about the quality of products you are building.
- Are a natural problem solver with a desire for continual self-improvement.
- Enjoy solving customer’s problems and delivering solutions that make a difference.
- Will enjoy the challenges of re-engineering a software product and making significant enhancements along the way.
- Work as part of and contribute to the success of an Agile team.
- Work closely with the Product Management and User Experience Design teams to build pixel perfect, user interfaces and experiences.
- Build out the front-end foundation of new projects.
- Maintain new and existing projects.
- Translate user stories and use-cases into functional code and features.
- Coach and mentor junior team members.
- Continually improve skills and expand product domain knowledge.
- Contribute to the hiring process for new developers.
Education & Experience:
- Skilled in ASP.NET MVC, including Razor views.
- A drive to learn about more modern front-end frameworks, like Vue, React, and Angular.
- Extensive experience with browser-based debugging.
- Experience working with REST / OData APIs, or similar.
- Experience with user interface design and pixel perfect implementations.
- Keen attention to detail.