- Work as part of and contribute to the success of an Agile team
- Work closely with Product Management and User Experience Design teams to build pixel perfect, beautiful user interfaces and experiences
- Build out the frontend foundation of new projects
- Maintain new and existing projects
- Translate user stories and use-cases into functional code and features
- Coach and mentor team members in best practices
- Continually improve skills and expand product domain knowledge
- Contribute to the hiring process for new developers
- Care about the quality of your team’s work and their success.
- Care about the quality of products you are building, are incredibly detail-oriented, and solve complex problems by finding the best solutions – when it comes to User Interface Implementation, you feel that “good” is not enough.
- Have an inquisitive nature and desire for continued self-improvement, ask questions, and know when to challenge the status quo.
- Have a high degree of autonomy and drive, with a customer-first mentality, solving problems and delivering solutions that make a difference.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or 8+ years’ commercial experience as a frontend developer
- Expert-level skills in React, Next.js, and Node.js frameworks
- Proficiency with C# and the Microsoft development stack and tools
- Knowledge of UI performance testing frameworks/technologies
- Extensive experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software
- Extensive experience working with RESTful/OData APIs or similar EDIs
- Experience with user interface design and pixel perfect implementations
- Experience working successfully on small development teams, as well as experience as a solo frontend developer on at least one project
- Demonstrated ability to confidently and accurately estimate work presented by a product owner, and deliver on commitments to a sprint
- Demonstrable record of a keen attention to details and becoming the SME for your products/projects
- Experience working on SaaS products is preferred but not required