- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand the needs and roles to be filled.
- Assist with the development or revision of job descriptions for selected positions.
- Identify the most effective methods for recruiting and attracting candidates.
- Post positions on social media sites, (LinkedIn, Indeed.com), and the Facilisgroup Careers page.
- Select one or more placement agencies to assist with recruitment process as needed.
- Identify appropriate candidates and assesses their qualifications through review of their resumes, interviews, and other forms of communications.
- Connect qualified candidates with hiring managers.
- Maintain contact with candidates to keep them apprised of the status of their applications.
- Provide advice to hiring managers regarding salary and negotiate offers with selected candidates.
- Facilitate contacts and develop a network by creating and maintaining a presence in the technical/industry community and marketplace.
- Maintain an understanding of the company staffing forecast and budget.
- Facilitate weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly reporting on recruiting and hiring activity, as required.
- Monitor industry hiring trends, identify ways to improve the IT recruiting function and inform the management team on trends and recommendations
- Have 3-5 years or more of experience recruiting information technology professionals in the St. Louis area, regionally, or nationally.
- Work with a sense of urgency and accuracy to present qualified candidates to hiring managers so that they can meet their department goals and objectives.
- Understand the value of teamwork by coordinating with the Human Resources Generalist to create a great candidate experience from start to finish in the hiring process.
Education & Experience:
- 5+ years of talent acquisition experience, with at least 2 years recruiting IT professionals.
- Previous experience working as a recruiter for a staffing or placement agency, and/or a technology company.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or commensurate experience
- A CAN-DO attitude and positive mindset contributing to company culture and a better experience for all.