- Empathize, define, and ideate – Help to define new projects from the ground up.
- Research – Use data from end-user feedback, business requirements and technical considerations to conduct primary research, and industry experts to deliver a user experience that surpasses expectations.
- Create and show solutions – Design user experiences using prototypes and other visual designs and user flows using tools such as Adobe XD and Milanote.
- Communicate clearly – Present your work to the Product Team, UI Developers, Stakeholders and leadership explaining your rationale and vision.
- Collaborate – Work to support a team of designers working on a variety of projects.
- Analyze and improve – Work with and improve the user experience offered by both our legacy and modern software, providing wireframes and storyboards for UX improvements that are validated through your research and testing.
- Work alongside Agile Development Teams – Work closely with software engineers to ensure your designs are implemented and functionally complete to a high standard of polish and assist with usability testing.
- Special interest and experience with UX Research.
- Experience using UX fundamentals and best practices (research, prototyping, validation).
- Experience working within mobile-first design philosophy and responsive designs.
- Experience working with existing research, conducting your own research, presenting results, and using those results to create complete user experience designs.
- Experience identifying, defining, working within, and expanding upon design systems user interface patterns.
- Experience working closely with development teams.
- Proven communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate a multi-level problem spaces with verbal, written, and presentation skills to a variety of audiences and stakeholders.
- An incredible eye for detail.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Previous work on CRM, Order Management, ERP, or E-Commerce web applications
- Experience with UX Writing
Education & Experience:
- A minimum of 3 years of proven and demonstrable experience as a UX Designer.