CSR New User Training
$529 USD | Online
• October 25
• November 29
This online training course will guide your new CSRs through comprehensive customer service training in the Syncore system.
Participants will work in the Facilis University learning environment and Syncore to complete self-paced learning exercises. Live webinars will be hosted by our Facilisgroup Trainers to reinforce best practices and provide participants with the opportunity to further their learning. Managers will receive feedback identifying any learning gaps the week following training.
Topics covered include:
• Facilisgroup workflow overview
• How to navigate and properly utilize the system
• Review of Facilisgroup best practices
• Utilize the job tracking queue effectively
• Create and manage purchase orders
• Systematic approach to deliver orders accurately and on time
• Provide a consistent customer experience
• Handle exceptions (back orders, credit memos, cancelled orders)
Daily Training Schedule:
To plan the week, ensure time is allocated to complete the self-paced learning prior to each webinar. Overall time commitment for the week is 5 hours of self-paced learning plus 2 webinars for a total of 7 hours.
In order to receive training materials on time, registration must be completed by 12:00pm CST on the Thursday prior to training. Training materials and login information will be sent to participants on the Friday before training.