- Work as part of and contribute to the success of an Agile team.
- Work closely with the Product Management and User Experience Design teams to build pixel perfect, user interfaces and experiences.
- Build out the front-end foundation of new projects.
- Maintain new and existing projects.
- Translate user stories and use-cases into functional code and features.
- Coach and mentor junior team members.
- Continually improve skills and expand product domain knowledge.
- Contribute to the hiring process for new developers.
- Skilled in ASP.NET MVC, including Razor views.
- A drive to learn about more modern front-end frameworks, like Vue, React, and Angular.
- Extensive experience with browser-based debugging.
- Experience working with REST / OData APIs, or similar.
- Experience with user interface design and pixel perfect implementations.
- Keen attention to detail.
What helps to catch our eye:
- You have successful experience working in small development teams, and you have been a solo front-end developer on a project at least once in your career.
- When it comes to your user interface implementation, you feel that “Good” is not enough.
- You are incredibly detail oriented, care about quality, and finding the best solution to a problem.
- You have a high degree of autonomy and drive with a customer-first mentality.
- You have an inquisitive nature, ask questions, and know when to challenge.
- You have a demonstrable record of becoming a domain expert for the products you have worked on.
Nice-to-have (but not essential):
- Experience working on SaaS products.
- Experience with task runners, such as Grunt or Gulp.
- Experience with module bundlers, such as Webpack, Parcel or rollup.
- Experience with package managers, such as npm or yarn.
- Experience with unit testing frameworks, such as Mocha, Jasmin or Jest
Education & Experience:
- At least 5 years’ of experience working with ASP.NET MVC projects in a front-end dominant position; and,
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field; or,
- 6+ years’ commercial experience as a front-end developer.