The ideal candidate will join a cross-functional team working on an eCommerce product. Product strategy, infrastructure, user experience, and code – your team will own it all. The features you build will be used by thousands of corporate buyers and consumers around the world in pursuit of the best promotional products available on the market.
As SCRUM Product Owner you will be responsible for conducting research, managing team backlog, documenting requirements, providing product vision to developers, managing development sprints, and driving sprint goals. You will work closely with user experience designers, Product Management, and developers to ensure that work being delivered meets UAC, is on schedule, and satisfies sprint goals.
This position is partly technical in approach. This position reports to the Product Manager.
Facilisgroup is a leading technology provider in the Promotional Products industry headquartered in Brentwood, MO. We build software-as-a-service solutions that help promo distributors become more efficient and grow their sales. Every year over $1 billion of sales is processed through Facilisgroup’s technologies.
Facilisgroup is a fast-moving, fast growing, innovative SaaS company located in Brentwood, Missouri.
- Provide vision and direction to the SCRUM development team and stakeholders.
- Manage the product backlog for your team and ensure the backlog is refined.
- Define sprint stories, goals, and priorities, and establish user acceptance criteria.
- Monitor team metrics and forecast future sprints and deliverability.
- Collaborate with other product owners, the product manager, user experience designers, and
- customers to understand user’s needs, desires, and pain points.
- Work closely with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to
- business value and ROI.
- Become an SME in the product and contribute to its vision.
- Mitigate impediments impacting developers to ensure successful completion of sprints.
- Stay current with SCRUM best practices and emerging trends.
- Act as a product champion within the company.
- Develop and when necessary, deliver concise and meaningful presentations or demos for internal and external audiences, including training of sales and support staff, trade shows and/or customer events.
- Have some successful experience in the role of Product Owner.
- Have some experience building eCommerce products.
- Are a natural problem solver with a drive for continual self-development.
- Strong collaborator that enjoys working with an open team.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent work experience.
- Have 3- 5 years’ experience as a Product Owner.
- Strong working knowledge of SCRUM.
- Some knowledge of web development platforms, databases, and infrastructure.
- History of bring products and features to market that make an impact.