- Provide vision and direction to the SCRUM development team and stakeholders.
- Manage the product backlog for your team and ensure the backlog is refined.
- Define sprint stories, goals, and priorities, and establish user acceptance criteria.
- Monitor team metrics and forecast future sprints and deliverability.
- Collaborate with other product owners, the product manager, user experience designers, and
- customers to understand user’s needs, desires, and pain points.
- Work closely with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to
- business value and ROI.
- Become an SME in the product and contribute to its vision.
- Mitigate impediments impacting developers to ensure successful completion of sprints.
- Stay current with SCRUM best practices and emerging trends.
- Act as a product champion within the company.
- Develop and when necessary, deliver concise and meaningful presentations or demos for internal and external audiences, including training of sales and support staff, trade shows and/or customer events.
- Have some successful experience in the role of Product Owner.
- Have some experience building eCommerce products.
- Are a natural problem solver with a drive for continual self-development.
- Strong collaborator that enjoys working with an open team.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent work experience.
- Have 3- 5 years’ experience as a Product Owner.
- Strong working knowledge of SCRUM.
- Some knowledge of web development platforms, databases, and infrastructure.
- History of bring products and features to market that make an impact.