Are you ready to take your career to the next level and help lead a cutting-edge company into a bright future? We are actively seeking a talented and experienced Information Technology Project Manager to oversee a wide variety of projects from conceptual design through implementation. The Information Technology Project Manager will plan, establish, and manage information technology (IT) projects and will serve as a liaison between the business and technical aspects of assigned projects.
The position reports to SVP of Operations.
Facilisgroup is a leading technology provider in the Promotional Products industry headquartered in Brentwood, MO. We build software-as-a-service solutions that help promo distributors become more efficient and grow their sales. Over $1 billion of sales are processed through Facilisgroup’s technologies every year.
Facilisgroup is a fast-moving, fast growing, innovative SaaS company located in Brentwood, Missouri.
- Manages and oversees all aspects of strategic alliance and customer facing projects to ensure they are completed on-time and within budget
- Maintain notes and communication channels regarding project progress with external and internal resources
- Collaborate with product, sales, engineering teams, and external partners to source required data in a timely manner
- Remove ambiguity by stewarding strong collaboration across teams or individuals so deliverables, timelines and task ownership are documented
- Provide leadership to ensure the timely execution and delivery of the activities contained in the project plan and schedule
- Drive the new partner evaluation process to ensure timely operationalization of partnerships in support of business goals
- Outlining, defining, and initiating the project.
- Implementing document control policies and documentation templates.
- Maintaining a good working knowledge of assigned component projects.
Education & Experience:
- 3+ years of relevant technical project management experience, ideally in a highly technical field
- Collaborative attitude with a track record of building strong relations at all levels and across the organization
- Demonstrated ability to excel in an innovative, fast-paced environment and manage multiple high-priority project
- Understanding of software development life cycle
- Outstanding organizational, communication, and relationship-building skills conducive to driving consensus; able to work well in a cross-functional, matrix management environment