Senior QA Engineer
The ideal candidate will join a newly formed, cross-functional development team, which is part of the larger product engineering department. Infrastructure, architecture, code, and user experience – your team will own it all. The features your team builds will be used by thousands of corporate buyers and consumers around the world in pursuit of the best promotional products available on the market.
The QA Engineer on this team will be responsible for developing the testing strategy for our new software products while advocating for high quality standards across our entire process and product. The QA Engineer must become a subject matter expert on everything we build and test.
The position reports to the Senior Software Engineering Manager.
Facilisgroup is a leading technology provider in the Promotional Products industry headquartered in Brentwood, MO. We build software-as-a-service solutions that help promo distributors become more efficient and grow their sales. Over $1 billion of sales are processed through Facilisgroup’s technologies every year.
Facilisgroup is a fast-moving, fast growing, innovative SaaS company located in Brentwood, Missouri.
- Work with the Product & Development teams to understand new product features and user acceptance criteria
- Develop the testing strategy for new greenfield software products
- Mentor other QA Engineers and Software Developers on meeting standards for testable code
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structure test plans and test cases
- Design, develop, and execute automation scripts using open-source tools
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Care about the quality of your work and the product you are testing
- Are a natural problem solver with a desire for continual self-improvement
Education & Experience:
- 5+ years with all phases of software testing including test planning, functional testing, end to end testing, regression testing, penetration testing, and designing test architecture
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Have experience implementing QA within an automated CI/CD strategy
- Experience working cross-functionally to drive quality across all aspects of software products, from ensuring code is testable to the end-product
- Experience working in an Agile/SCRUM environment
- Experience with Web-based, React UI and API automation testing
- Experience working with C# and the Microsoft stack (.NET)
- Experience working on SaaS software
- Experience working on e-commerce, CRM, or ERP software
- Experience working with Visual Studio, Eclipse, TFS/Azure DevOps
- Experience using tools like Stackify
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field; or
- 6+ years’ experience as a QA Engineer