- Write new high-quality, maintainable, and testable C# code.
- Maintain and extend existing product features.
- Translate user stories and use-cases into functional code and new features.
- Continually improve skills and expand product domain knowledge.
- Work as part of and contribute to the success of a horizontal agile team.
- Guide and mentor team members in best practices and technologies.
- Discussion and decision making.
- Contribute to the hiring process for new developers Contribute to software architecture.
- Expert in writing high-quality C# code.
- Expert in .NET Framework / .NET Core
- Microsoft SQL, Dapper, Entity Framework, or other ORMs.
- Microsoft Azure and related platform technologies and services.
- Git source control and source management strategies.
- Extensive experience working with REST / OData APIs or similar EDIs.
- Strong understanding of SOLID design principles, object-oriented software development patterns, techniques, and best practices.
- Experience working in an agile team.
- Highly effective communicator in written and verbal English
- Some experience working with SOA and/or Microservice Architectures.
- Experience building cloud-native applications using Microsoft technologies.
What helps to catch our eye:
- You have successful experience working in small development teams.
- You are confident enough to accurately estimate work presented to you by a Product Owner and deliver on commitments to a sprint.
- You are incredibly detail oriented, care about quality, and finding the best solution to a problem.
- You have a high degree of autonomy and drive with a customer-first mentality.
- You have an inquisitive nature, ask questions, and know when to challenge.
- You make the necessary effort to understand the big picture and solution from top to bottom, start to finish.
- You have a demonstrable record of becoming a domain expert for the products you have worked on.
Nice-to-have (but not essential):
- Experience working with various software and platform architectures.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure and its related services.
- Experience working on an e-commerce, CRM, or ERP system.
- A love for working full stack.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field; and,
- 8+ years’ commercial experience as a software developer working in the Microsoft Stack.