- Care about the quality of your team’s work and their success – you can work individually, collaboratively and cross-functionally to create technology that solves the most complex problems
- Care about the quality of products you are building – you have demonstrated your ability to become the SME of your products
- Have a high degree of autonomy, initiative and an inquisitive nature – you know when to ask questions and when to challenge the status-quo.
- Enjoy solving customer’s problems and delivering solutions that make a difference.
- Write new high-quality, maintainable, and testable C# code.
- Maintain and extend existing product features.
- Translate user stories and use-cases into functional code and new features.
- Continually improve skills and expand product domain knowledge.
- Work as part of and contribute to the success of a horizontal agile team.
- Guide and mentor team members in best practices and technologies.
- Contribute to software architecture discussion and decision making.
- Contribute to the hiring process for new developers Contribute to software architecture.
Education & Experience:
- Expertise in writing high-quality C# code, expert knowledge level of .NET Framework / .NET Core, Microsoft SQL, Dapper, Entity Framework, or other ORMs
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Azure product suite
- Git, GitHub, source control tools and management strategies
- Extensive experience working with RESTful/OData APIs or similar EDIs
- Strong understanding of SOLID design principles, object-oriented software development patterns and best practices
- Experience working on an agile team
- Experience working with SOA and/or Microservice Architectures
- Experience building cloud-native applications using Microsoft technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 8+ years’ professional development experience utilizing the Microsoft Stack