Software Engineer II
The ideal candidate for this role will join a newly formed cross-functional development team. This team is responsible for delivering technology to increase efficiency and drive automation in the sales process between suppliers and distributors. A strong desire to introduce and work with emerging technologies is essential as is knowledge and experience of building Cloud-native applications.
As a Software Engineer II joining at the start of the project, initially, you will be working with the lead architect to understand business requirements and build out the project foundation.
Facilisgroup is a leading technology provider in the Promotional Products (promo) industry. We build software-as-a-service solutions that help promo distributors become more efficient and grow their sales. Over $1 billion of sales are processed through Facilisgroup’s technologies every year.
Facilisgroup is a fast-moving, fast growing, innovative SaaS company located in Brentwood, Missouri.
- Care about the quality of your team’s work and their success – you can work individually, collaboratively and cross-functionally to create technology that solves the most complex problems
- Care about the quality of products you are building – you have demonstrated your ability to become the SME of your products
- Have a high degree of autonomy, initiative and an inquisitive nature – you know when to ask questions and when to challenge the status-quo.
- Enjoy solving customer’s problems and delivering solutions that make a difference.
- Write new high-quality, maintainable, and testable C# code.
- Maintain and extend existing product features.
- Translate user stories and use-cases into functional code and new features.
- Continually improve skills and expand product domain knowledge.
- Work as part of and contribute to the success of a horizontal agile team.
- Guide and mentor team members in best practices and technologies.
- Contribute to software architecture discussion and decision making.
- Contribute to the hiring process for new developers Contribute to software architecture.
Education & Experience:
- Expertise in writing high-quality C# code, expert knowledge level of .NET Framework / .NET Core, Microsoft SQL, Dapper, Entity Framework, or other ORMs
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Azure product suite
- Git, GitHub, source control tools and management strategies
- Extensive experience working with RESTful/OData APIs or similar EDIs
- Strong understanding of SOLID design principles, object-oriented software development patterns and best practices
- Experience working on an agile team
- Experience working with SOA and/or Microservice Architectures
- Experience building cloud-native applications using Microsoft technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 8+ years’ professional development experience utilizing the Microsoft Stack