Software Engineer III
The ideal candidate for this position is a passionate software engineer with numerous years of professional experience behind them and eager to take on their next big challenge. A strong desire to introduce, push and work with emerging technologies is as essential as the knowledge, experience, and willingness to work LTS Microsoft technologies. You will join a newly formed cross-functional development team, responsible for delivering multiple SaaS products, including integrating newly acquired technologies with existing products. The team is responsible for infrastructure, code, user experience, delivery, and everything else in between. The products built by this team will be used by thousands of corporate buyers and consumers around the world in pursuit of the best promo products available on the market.
Facilisgroup is a leading technology provider in the Promotional Products (promo) industry. We build software-as-a-service solutions that help promo distributors become more efficient and grow their sales. Over $1 billion of sales are processed through Facilisgroup’s technologies every year.
Facilisgroup is a fast-moving, fast growing, innovative SaaS company located in Brentwood, Missouri.
- Care about the quality of products you are building and take ownership in your work.
- Have an eye for detail, a passion for quality and a knack for finding the best solutions to solve complex problems.
- Have a high degree of autonomy, initiative and drive, with a customer-first mentality.
- Have an inquisitive nature, ask questions and know when to challenge the status-quo.
- Design and development of user-friendly, high-quality web-based user interfaces in collaboration with a User Experience Design team
- Work as part of an Agile/SCRUM team
- Build the front-end foundation of our new software product and establish standards for the team that will be assembled to continue developing long term
- Translate user stories and user cases into functional code and new features
- Continually improve skills and expand product domain knowledge
Education & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience developing web-based enterprise applications, with User Interface experience
- 5+ years of developing within the .NET environment, Rest API, MVC, Razor and Web Services
- Strong technical and architectural experience working with Single Page application development, responsive web design, and other modern front-end patterns and practices
- Proficient understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks such as Mocha and Jest
- Extensive experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years as a frontend web developer