- Care about the quality of products you are building and take ownership in your work.
- Have an eye for detail, a passion for quality and a knack for finding the best solutions to solve complex problems.
- Have a high degree of autonomy, initiative and drive, with a customer-first mentality.
- Have an inquisitive nature, ask questions and know when to challenge the status-quo.
- Design and development of user-friendly, high-quality web-based user interfaces in collaboration with a User Experience Design team
- Work as part of an Agile/SCRUM team
- Build the front-end foundation of our new software product and establish standards for the team that will be assembled to continue developing long term
- Translate user stories and user cases into functional code and new features
- Continually improve skills and expand product domain knowledge
Education & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience developing web-based enterprise applications, with User Interface experience
- 5+ years of developing within the .NET environment, Rest API, MVC, Razor and Web Services
- Strong technical and architectural experience working with Single Page application development, responsive web design, and other modern front-end patterns and practices
- Proficient understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks such as Mocha and Jest
- Extensive experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years as a frontend web developer