- Have an inquisitive nature and desire for continued self-improvement, ask questions, and know when to challenge the status quo.
- Have a high degree of autonomy and drive, with a customer-first mentality, solving problems and delivering solutions that make a difference.
- Have attention to detail and ability to process high levels of transactions.
- Use documents to verify, record, and process transactions.
- Maintain accurate and complete financial records, including ledgers, journals, invoices, receipts, and information related to clients and vendors; including but not limited to accounts payable, accounts receivable and collection.
- Assist in the month end close process
- Actively participate in the annual audit process
- Assist with preparation of scheduled and ad hoc financial reports, reconciliations, accruals, etc.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance; 1-2 years of experience in accounting
- Understanding of accounting principles and internal controls
- Attention to detail, organized
- Exceptional time management, communication, and problem- solving skills.
- Strong math and research skills.
- Strong knowledge of ERP’s and database software packages (Sage Intacct a plus).
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel; Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience working in a dynamic and changing company environment a plus