- Make all technical decisions related to software product
- Responsible for all architectural decisions related to product
- Partner with Lead Software Architects on other products to successfully integrate products
- Write new high-quality, maintainable, and testable C# code.
- Maintain and extend existing product features.
- Continually improve skills and expand knowledge.
- Lead software engineering team, including guiding and mentoring team members in best practices and technologies.
- Contribute to the hiring process for new developers.
- Expert in .NET Framework / .NET Core including writing high-quality C# code.
- In depth knowledge and experience with core Microsoft .NET technologies including MS SQL, LINQ and Entity Framework.
- Experience designing and development of web-based SaaS software
- Extensive experience working with REST / OData APIs or similar EDIs.
- Strong understanding of SOLID design principles, object-oriented software development patterns, techniques, and best practices.
- Experience with agile development methodologies including Scrum and Kanban.
- Experience building cloud-native applications using Microsoft technologies.
- Experience with multi-threading and concurrency best practices.
- Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment.
- Strong desire to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes.
- Highly effective communicator in written and verbal English
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field; and,
- 10+ years’ commercial experience as a software developer working in the Microsoft Stack.
- Proven history of leading a software team.
- Proven experience working with various software and platform architectures.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure and its related services.
- Experience working on an e-commerce, CRM, or ERP system.