The ideal candidate will help deliver a first-class end-user experience for the users of our software products. Working closely with Product Managers, Product Owners and UI Developers, and working alongside a small team of UX Designers, you will analyze and evaluate the user requirements, illustrate design ideas using storyboards and process flows, and provide the UI design specification for implementation by software developers.
This team is responsible for delivering continuous software updates and improvements to our end-users. The software you help design will be utilized by thousands of Sales Reps in the promotional products industry across North America, and by millions of their clients.
Facilisgroup is looking for an experienced and talented intermediate-level UX/UI Designer to join our growing UX Team on the Product Engineering team. The Product Engineering team develops and enhances Facilisgroup’s software products and services such as our proprietary CRM and Order Management web application and E-Commerce platforms.
Facilisgroup is a fast-moving, fast growing, innovative SaaS company located in Brentwood, Missouri.
- Empathize, define, and ideate – Help to define new projects from the ground up
- Research – Use data from end-user feedback, business requirements, technical considerations, primary research, and industry experts to deliver a user experience that surpasses expectations
- Create and show solutions – Produce pixel-perfect design specifications for user interface elements and user experience processes including prototypes, mockups, and other visual designs and user flows using tools such as Adobe XD, Photoshop/Illustrator, and Milanote
- Communicate clearly – Present your work to the Product Team, UI Developers, and Stakeholders explaining your rationale and vision
- Collaborate – Work as an independent designer to a dedicated product team, while providing and receiving support from a core small team of fellow UX Designers
- Define visual standards – Prepare, maintain, and follow UI style guides, visual strategies, page layouts, processes, icons, and color palettes using Adobe XD component libraries
- Analyze and improve – Work with and improve the user experience offered by both our legacy and modern software, providing wireframes and storyboards for UX improvements that are validated through research and testing
- Work alongside an Agile Development Team – Work closely with software engineers to ensure your designs are implemented and functionally complete to a high standard of polish and assist with usability testing
Education & Experience:
- A minimum of 3 years of proven and demonstrable experience as a designer using UX fundamentals and best practices (research, prototyping, and validation) as well as visual design (typography, information design, color, and layout) to bring business-oriented web applications to life
- Experience working on web applications from conception of an idea through development team execution and beyond
- Experience working with existing research, conducting your own research, presenting results, and using those results to be innovative and delightful where appropriate
- Experience defining, working within, and expanding upon design systems
- Experience working closely with development teams
- Proven communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate a multi-level problem spaces with verbal, written, and presentation skills to a variety of audiences and stakeholders
- An incredible eye for detail
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Experience working alongside an agile environment with Product Managers, Product Owners and Developers
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
- Previous work on CRM, Order Management,