VP, Finance and Human Resources
The VP, Finance and Human Resources (HR) is a critical role that will lead the Accounting and Finance functions of the company, partnering with the accounting and finance team as well as other business managers to ensure accurate and timely financial reporting, proper controls, and robust financial and data analysis, all of which are critical to the company meeting its short- and long-term goals. They will also lead the HR function to ensure accordance with employment laws, that our benefits offering is highly competitive and our culture highly attractive.
This position reports to the President of Facilisgroup.
Facilisgroup is a fast-moving, high growth, innovative SaaS company located in St. Louis, Missouri. We are looking for an enthusiastic self-starter who loves to learn and work with people. This individual will have a full-time position working with the management team to accomplish the company’s goals, both financial and strategic.
Facilisgroup is a fast-moving, fast growing, innovative SaaS company located in Brentwood, Missouri.
- Partner with other business leaders to meet company goals and develop strategic plans; perform appropriate analyses to enable robust decision making in these areas
- Ensure timely, accurate and complete financial records and engage with our parent company on results, projections, etc.
- Develop financial and cash projections; monitor, predict and manage cash flows
- Bear responsibility for the annual audit process
- Drive preparation of scheduled and ad hoc financial reports, analyses, etc.
- Provide foresight and guidance to the HR team to deliver upon its goals in the areas of employee engagement, recruiting, benefits, etc.
- Have experience successfully leading and motivating an accounting or finance team in a fast-paced and growing environment
- Have experience working as a valued business partner to adjacent business functional leadership
- Have experience leading an HR function and the desire to build and improve, driving towards best in class hiring, turnover, and employee engagement metrics
- Have a high degree of autonomy and drive, with a customer-first mentality, solving problems and delivering solutions that make a difference.
- Are willing to “get your hands dirty in the details” when necessary
- Have the desire and ability to build a high functioning Accounting, Finance, and HR team, including systems, processes, and analytics
- Thrive in a rapidly growing, fast paced environment
Education & Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance; CPA and MBA a plus
- Experience managing or working side by side with an HR function
- Understanding of accounting principles and internal controls
- A proven ability to think strategically and perform analytics that enable robust decision making
- Exceptional time management, communication, and problem- solving skills.
- Strong math and research skills.
- Strong knowledge of ERPs and database software packages (Sage Intacct a plus).
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel; Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience working in a dynamic and changing company environment a plus