- Uncover and connect with ideal prospects for our products, expanding client lists
- Research and hunt for prospects that fit our customer avatar
- Be comfortable calling new prospects we uncover thru developed marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with a team of peers to hit goals
- Manage and update all contacts and opportunities and pulling reports
- Monitoring our CRM for activity and driving sales team to action for hot prospects
- Assist with Marketing Operations when needed
- Manage processes and procedures for the marketing department
- Campaign management: ensuring timely delivery of all campaigns for the brand and product marketing team
- Have an inquisitive nature and desire for continued self-improvement, ask questions, and know when to challenge the status quo.
- Have a high degree of autonomy and drive, with a customer-first mentality, solving problems and delivering solutions that make a difference.
Education & Experience:
- An outgoing and extremely inquisitive mindset.
- The ability to establish relationships with prospects quickly
- The ability to quickly adapt and drive activity in a CRM.
- Strong communication skills at all levels of an organization.
- The ability to adapt to a quickly changing environment
- Ability to multi-task, collaborate, self-motivate, and organize.
- Excellence in writing and editing, communication, and correspondence.
- A background in the promotional products industry
- A background selling/marketing SaaS products
- Experience working in Sharp Spring and seamless.ai (or other CRMs and list generators)
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Inside sales/new business development preferred
- Communication or marketing degree