- You have experience collaborating with the Events and Marketing teams to develop and execute incredible in-person and virtual event experiences.
- You can manage end-to-end logistics for a variety of events.
- You can manage event budgets, expenses and provide detailed follow-up and reporting.
- You take an extremely detail-oriented, thoughtful approach to event and campaign execution with a keen focus on efficiency and documentation.
- You’re capable of collaborating on or managing events from start to finish – including agenda building, venue selection, contracts, audio visual, F&B/BEOs, registration, stage and room design, financials, and onsite logistics.
- You’re capable of curating creative and innovative event attractions based on internal capabilities or via outsourcing to qualified vendors.
- You can provide sponsorship fulfillment to event sponsors including overall communication and deliverables during pre-event planning and onsite execution.
- You can collaborate with the events team to ensure flawless execution of event elements to achieve operational excellence.
Education & Experience:
- 5+ years of progressive event management experience preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities within tight deadlines.
- Excellent organizational, communication and time management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects independently and prioritize tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to work well both independently and within a team setting.
- Positive attitude, high energy, flexible and enthusiastic
- Proficiency in Cvent, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Some travel is required.