- Provide vision and direction to the SCRUM development team and stakeholders.
- Manage the product backlog for your team and provide elaboration on user stories
- Define sprint stories, goals, and priorities, and establish user acceptance criteria
- Determine team velocity and forecast future sprints and deliverability
- Collaborate with other product owners, the product manager, user experience designers, and customers to understand user’s needs, desires, and pain points
- Work closely with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value and ROI
- Become an SME in the product and contribute to its vision
- Mitigate impediments impacting developers to ensure successful completion of sprints
- Stay current with SCRUM best practices and emerging trends
- Act as a product champion within the company
- Develop and when necessary, deliver concise and meaningful presentations or demos for internal and external audiences, including training of sales and support staff, trade shows and/or customer events
- Have some successful experience in the role of Product Owner.
- Have some experience in CRM / order management products.
- Are a natural problem solver with a drive for continual self-development
Education & Experience:
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Product Owner
- Strong working knowledge of SCRUM
- Some knowledge of web development platforms, databases, and infrastructure